We would love for you to contribute to this website. When we talk with people about writing for Lutheran Grilled Cheese we want to be able to let you know some of our expectations in contributing to this blog.
Here are some ideas you can write about:
- Church Experiences as a pastor or lay person
- Finding God among everyday life
- Social Media and the church
- Parent/child and faith experiences
- Your post must be original and not previously published either on the Web or in print.
- You agree not to publish it anywhere else, including your own blog or Web site. You may, however, post a brief “tease” or summary on your site that links to the post.
- Please provide up to three byline links: one for your blog or Web site, one for your bio or About page, and one for your Twitter username (optional).
- Your post should be at least 500 words long and no more than 800 words.
- You should also read:
- We will likely copyedit your post for grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc. If we make substantive changes (unlikely), we will email the post back to you for your approval before posting.
We understand the work that it takes to write a blog post. However, the fact that you have written a post and submitted it to me does not obligate us to publish it. The only guest posts we will publish are those that in our judgment add value to our readers.
If your post meets the above guidelines:
- Please email it to us for consideration. We will respond with a “yes” or “no” within one week.
- Please confirm that you are willing to engage with our readers in the comments about your post.
If I reject your post, you are obviously free to do whatever you want with it, including publishing it elsewhere. Also, please put your post in the body of the email rather than as an attachment.
Get Inspiration in your inbox
Sign up for a weekly devotion, tips, insights and inspiration now!